The simple answer is yes. You can sell NFTs on OpenSea without paying any gas fee. But the long answer is, it depends. You can sell your NFT without paying a Gas fee if you use the OpenSea platform.
OpenSea is a marketplace where you can buy and sell NFTs.
There are two ways to do so:
- You can use our smart contract to list your item, which will then be available for purchase by others. This is the quickest way to get your item listed in our catalog and sold on the blockchain! We’re working hard behind-the-scenes to make this more user friendly as we go forward. The only downside at this point is that listing an item with us currently requires setting up MetaMask & Solidity Geth locally, but we plan on improving this soon!
- You can add items manually in our manual listing tool (which also lets you add custom images).
Gas Free OpenSea Marketplace .
If you want to sell your NFT without paying any Ethereum Gas Fee, you can use the OpenSea platform. OpenSea is a NFT marketplace that allows users to list their assets for sale and buy them directly from other users. The transaction will be handled by smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
In order to get started with OpenSea:
- Sign up for a free account at https://openskyapp.com/signup-for-free/.
- Add funds into your wallet by following prompts from the app or going through “Add funds” in settings (see below).
- Once you have added funds into your wallet, navigate back to My Assets page and click on “Buy” button next to an asset(s) that interest you (see below).
Does it cost money to list an NFT on OpenSea?
The short answer is no. The longer answer is that you can create an NFT for free and list it on OpenSea for free. However, you will have to pay to mint your NFT on the Ethereum blockchain.
Title of content: If I make a mistake creating my NFT, can I edit it? Label for this section: Introduction
What this section does: Introduces the rest of the blog post
Outline of the post:
Takeaway: Once you’ve minted your NFT, its metadata cannot be edited or deleted except by transferring ownership of it to someone else. To change something about your NFT, try editing its image file or adding an update on Github before you upload it!