In this post you will learn How To Sell NFT on Solana Blockchain? NFT’s are basically digital assets that are created and stored on the blockchain. They can represent rights to access a physical good, or a file, or basically any right you want. They can be bought and sold, just like you would buy and sell an item in game. If you were to trade those NFTs it would usually require the executing of smart contracts on the blockchain. Solana was designed specifically for the trading of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
If you want see a video guide on How To Sell NFT on Solana Blockchain, watch this video guide.
How To Sell NFT on Solana Blockchain in 2022
Solana is a great place to buy and sell your NFTs. Here’s how to do it:
Create a Solana account
The most important thing to remember when selling your NFT is that you need to have a verified Solana account. This can be done by logging into your Solana NFT marketplace account and clicking on the “Verify Account” button.
Setup Metamask Wallet and Sollet Wallet
The first step is to set up a Metamask wallet and a Sollet wallet. To begin, visit the Metamask website and click on Create an Account button at the top right of their main page.
After clicking create an Account, you will see a pop-up screen asking you to sign in to Google or Facebook or create an account manually by filling out your name, email, password, and repeat password fields.
Once you have signed up for an account, it will take you back to the main screen, where you need to select “Pair with Ledger Wallet” if using a Ledger device or “Connect Account” if using any other type of device (such as Trezor). Once connected via USB cable, tick the box next to each account that appears in order for them both to be open at once before pressing the Ready To Pair button located near the bottom left corner of the screen:
Connect Metamask to Sollet Wallet and Buy SOL with ETH
- Connect your Metamask wallet to your Sollet Wallet
- Buy SOL with ETH
- Choose a reliable exchange
- Choose a good exchange rate
- Make sure you have a good internet connection
Claim your Solana NFTs on Earndrop and Buy into the MIM presale
- Sign up for Solana Earndrop and complete at least 1 task in the airdrop form.
- You will receive an email with a link to claim your Solana NFTs on Earndrop and Buy into the MIM presale.
- Claim your Solana NFTs on Earndrop and Buy into the MIM presale
Please create an account on MIM Marketplace and link it to your Sollet Wallet
To get started, you’ll need to create an account on MIM Marketplace and link it to your Sollet Wallet. Once you’ve done that, go ahead and create a listing for your Solana NFT in MIM Marketplace.
Create a listing for your Solana NFT in MIM Marketplace
You’ll need a MIM account to create a listing in MIM Marketplace. If you don’t already have one, go to MIM Marketplace to sign up for free!
It is very easy to sell your Solana nft on the MIM marketplace
- Sign in to your MIM account and go to https://solana.com/ecosystem/mim
- Click the “Create a Listing” button at the top of the page, then click “Sell an NFT” on the following screen:
- Choose which NFT you want to sell from your collection, then enter an asking price and click “Create Listing”:
Solana is a great place for trading and selling nft
Solana is a great place for trading and selling NFTs. There are several ways to sell your NFTs and make money on the platform:
- You can list your items at whatever price you think they’re worth or market them at a higher price than the current market value. If you have no idea what to expect, I would recommend checking out other people’s listings and seeing what they are selling theirs for before listing yours.
- You can create an auction with a starting bid of $0 USD and allow people to bid up until someone buys it. The last person who bids wins!
- You can also choose “Sell immediately” if you want to sell now without waiting for bidders and offers from potential buyers.
Now you know How To Sell NFT on Solana Blockchain, NFTs in general are a great way to make money while playing games. There is almost no capital risk involved and you can prioritize other things in your life. This guide will help NFT sellers successfully sell their trading cards on the Solana blockchain.